Suggestions - NPC Sell for Player

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

kholyphoenix1
Newly Registered User

Suggestions - NPC Sell for Player

Post by kholyphoenix1 »

Hello everyone.

I do not know if everyone will agree.
I believe it would be interesting an NPC who could sell the items of the players and to include the item in the NPC store were charged a percentage of the player's earnings.

For example: I will sell 1 Scythe by 2000. Of the 2000 committee the NPC received 2%. You might say where it goes 2%.

Options:
1. Nowhere.
2. For the Guild which controls the gaming market.

This system is the same as the MMORPG Dofus.

Thank you!
soseki
Novice
Novice

Re: Suggestions - NPC Sell for Player

Post by soseki »

You should try ManaMarket, it's a better option, you get all the money :lol:
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Re: Suggestions - NPC Sell for Player

Post by Rubikon_ »

ManaMarket is a Friendly Bot written by Jero and PjotrOrial, inspired by the deceased Tradebot written by Turmfalke. He is located in the General Store in Hurnscald. He allows players to add items for sale, which are then available for purchase. Items are listed for 1 week and can be extended for up to 3 weeks (please see the !relist command). He allows players to send mails and check lastseens of other players as well. All commands are available through whispers and Manaplus right click and buy is supported for purchasing listed items.
kholyphoenix1 wrote:Hello everyone.

I do not know if everyone will agree.
I believe it would be interesting an NPC who could sell the items of the players and to include the item in the NPC store were charged a percentage of the player's earnings.

For example: I will sell 1 Scythe by 2000. Of the 2000 committee the NPC received 2%. You might say where it goes 2%.

Options:
1. Nowhere.
2. For the Guild which controls the gaming market.

This system is the same as the MMORPG Dofus.

Thank you!
They don't have why to do it because all npc buy items in low price.
soseki wrote:You should try ManaMarket, it's a better option, you get all the money :lol:
ManaMarket can't do that. He is just a bot that help players to sell their items.