Content Suggestion - Bounty Quests

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Chapart
Novice
Novice

Content Suggestion - Bounty Quests

Post by Chapart »

I see the mana world is big and vast but few areas are frequented so i suggest a new kind of quest, The Bounty Quest, paralel as daily quest you can do 3 Bounty Quest per day, at this point you should ask what a Bounty Quest is(?), ill explain it now: There is 3 hunters around the world looking for help, one in each city (Tulimshar, Hurnscald and Nivalis), whit killing a specific monster (everyday the monster or amount change). The quest is for all levels players for example a level 20 goes to Nivalis and has to kill 10 fluffys a level 90 should kill 10 yetis.
When you finish each quest city gives you some Exp, GP and Bounty Points which can be used to bought items like iron potions, concentrated potions, hp potions or mana potions, items which help you kill monsters easier or have a good sustain in not safes places.

Doing the quest in diferent places the same day gives more rewards for example you start in Tulimshar and get 100,000 Exp, 30,000 GP, and 100 Bounty Points, then goes to Nivalis and get 150,000 Exp, 50,000 GP and 150 Bounty Points last to Nivalis and get 200,000 Exp, 70,000 GP and 200 Bounty Points. (rewards are just examples can be lower and depending in the level of the player the dificult is higher so the hunters will gives you more rewards).

Its just an idea i dont know anithing but when i see avalon quest this idea comes to my mind.

Bye,

Chapart!