quest ideas for new weapons.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Rubick
Peon
Peon

quest ideas for new weapons.

Post by Rubick »

Hi,i am Bell Cranel and i have some quests ideas for new unrealised items :D

Quest : Nicholas
Level ~~
"Hello, there! I'm an expert blacksmith. If you get me some Coal and Iron Ingots, I could make you a very valuable shield,Swords and helmets."

Sword : 4 Igots , 6 coals, 1 snake skin, 10,000 Gp
Long Sword : 6 igots , 8 coals , 1 snake skin , 10,000 Gp

Quests : A cold fight.
> Birrod
Birrod : The yetis is acting strange is this times,last night the yetis stole all our food and run to the Highlands,we no have more supplys,we need a brave warrior to get our food back.

player talk 1 : You looking to one!(brave warrior)
Birrod : oh thanks,so i know you is bravest one.
so Go to the Highlands and kill the yeti as stole our food,But be careful,i think have more of then .

Player talk 2 : hmhm ,why the yetis doing this....?
Birrod : i dont know, few times ago the yetis start steal things in nivalis and our tribe,we need stop then!

Player talk 3 : Nah i dont have time for this.

Quest : you need kill a yeti and get Chicken Legs or other food itens from the first yeti you kill in Highlands.
Later you go back you ambushed for 2 yetis trying to get back the food, and then you go back and give the supply to Birrod.

Birrod : Oh you did it! Thanks warrior,our tribe give Gratitude to you! the bravest one.
I think The yetis will stop doing this now.
take this weapon as reward to show our gratitude.

this quest give a random weapon .

Axe : 130 damage (more atack delay)
Halberd : 120 damage .
Spear : 100 damage .
Bastard sword : 120 Damage.