Ideas for Quests in Game.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Rubick
Peon
Peon

Ideas for Quests in Game.

Post by Rubick »

Hi,i am Bell Cranel,so i got some ideas to add quests in game,so i hope will be helpful.

an old warrior who led a group that fought for justice , says his son wanted to be a bandit , he says his son left the house a few months and not come back.
he told his son he could be much more than an ass bandit , it could be a warrior born son but not listened and not convinced.
the player would have to go into the forest in search of the son of the old warrior , so find their hideout .
By her several guard bandits to fight against the player , then the player would possibly find the room of the chief of the bandits.
the leader would be his son, but when you walk into a room , randomly falls into one of four rooms, three of these rooms are with bandits and one of them is his son who is leader of the group.
the player has a chance to drop first in the main room but little , after finding his son's room, the player fought against him in a minigame.
Fighting minigame.
if the player wins his son he is persuaded to return to his father and train to be a justice warrior like his father.
his father give a random reward by you fight whit bandits and bring he son's back.
but the reward is random.
Spear.
Sword.
Long sword.

Its my ideas for quests.
Thank you for reading.
I hope in some way I have helped.
By : Bell Cranel :wink: