Jack's Skeleton Charm

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

allow skeleton charm to work anytime

YES!
77%
no
23%

Total votes: 48
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Jack's Skeleton Charm

Post by gumi »

The server has not been rebooted yet, just be patient
AnonDuck
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by AnonDuck »

I made this content and I object to putting this in the next release.

I made the charm because we didn't have any content for Halloween. It was very, very rushed. This is why it doesn't have an associated quest. Since the charm is so easy to get I think it should only work during the proper times of year.

If a quest were made around it and it were made more difficult to obtain I don't see why it couldn't work year-round. This would require removing the item from everyone's inventory and starting over.

This is a silly thing to vote on. If we had a poll "Players should get a free eye-patch after being active >1mo" everyone would vote yes for that also.. Wouldn't make it a good idea.
Head of the TMW Illuminati
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

The main reason is the skeleton charm will kinda be deprecated soon enough as well with an Undead species soon to be making it's way to the game. Troll book is 24/7 and does have stats and no quest, but a drop. Plus most people already have the transformation mod active with makes our limiting the use of the charm pointless. So we are just picking our battles.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.