Spell / Equipment idea : The Thorn Shield

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Lota
Peon
Peon

Spell / Equipment idea : The Thorn Shield

Post by Lota »

I hate Cave Maggots.

All I want is to mine in peace. Aim at the nearest yellow slime, and… nope, there's a maggot in the way. And it wants a hug. Too bad it accidentally got #confringo'ed instead.

If only there was some easy and cheap way to get rid of them. That would be such a relief, right ? Right ?

That's why I think the game could use a thorn shield. Something that deals light damage to all aggressive creatures when they hit the player. Whether it be in the form of a spell or an actual shield. Well, the shield does have the advantage that it can also be used by warriors. I guess they could find it useful for grinding in mob pits.

The stats could be something like…

Thorn Shield

Defense : not much (meant for farming rather than tanking)
M. Attack : just a small penalty, so that mages can use it but won't keep it equipped all the time.

What do you think ?
Babarabatiri
Newly Registered User

Re: Spell / Equipment idea : The Thorn Shield

Post by Babarabatiri »

If you don't want to hit particular mob accidentally, put it on your ignore list (i.e. right click with mouse on cave maggot and select 'Add to ignore list' or type in any chat '/addignoreattack Cave Maggot').
About your proposition for new shield: imho passive ability to attack could be abused for AFK exping.