Rank system you can brag about in game.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

SDN
Novice
Novice

Rank system you can brag about in game.

Post by SDN »

You know, like fluffies killing contest in Raging skill quest, you got a rank system. I would like to suggest rank system for other repeatable quests like Candor, Krukan, etc. For example, in Candor your can list player who pays/participate and/or the last man standing.

Something like:
#500 Arkhen participate in 200 Candor events and won 50 times.
#560 Arkhen participate in 100 Krukan events and survived 10 times.

Well, at least someone can brag about it other than their rares collections. :D

Ps:
Sorry i don't have adequate programing skill to do it my self. So, it's just a suggestion, not a must. :P

--edited--

Note! You might want to add town sitters rank in any way you can, excluding 4144, wushin and all GMs and bots. :alt-0:
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Re: Rank system you can brag about in game.

Post by MAF-Apane »

Yes this system of rank would be very interresting ! And why not give à little reward each month for thé 3 first
DragonStar
Peon
Peon

Post by DragonStar »

This could be useful for achievement tracking and more competition, and of course if there would be rewards or prizes involved, that would increase interest in competing.
sacriopsmen
Novice
Novice

Post by sacriopsmen »

Also, that could be good for player who have nothing to do with rares and would rather not spend money to get any. Like that, this money may be used for Candor battles. That may be my case later, when I'm more powerful.
Ingame : "Lord Vlad" my archer-healer or "nanogreedy" my vunerable and pretty useless tank.
I also have an archer used as a shop : Vladshop. But it's not my favourite.