new class type, mounts and aoe

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

samogo84
Newly Registered User

new class type, mounts and aoe

Post by samogo84 »

:alt-6: :wink: NINJA
Most of post in the forum talk about assassin/ninja class (warrior build) but for that class type I suggest a new focus skill : the invisible skill (work is seconds), this skill requires LUK at 90 and DEX at 70. On level 1 this skill has 15 seconds, in level 2 has 40seconds. This skill should have a level 70 requirement. The gear, well someone already post it.

MOUNTS
For this I suggest mouboos (all types of boos), Hyvern. Wolvern should be a special mount.

AOE should be available for all class/ builds
Bobisha
Peon
Peon

Re: new class type, mounts and aoe

Post by Bobisha »

I like this idea. This could also be a reason to bring the Assassin's Gear into the game finally, too!
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: new class type, mounts and aoe

Post by jesusalva »

samogo84 wrote: 04 Apr 2016, 16:23 :alt-6: :wink: NINJA
Most of post in the forum talk about assassin/ninja class (warrior build) but for that class type I suggest a new focus skill : the invisible skill (work is seconds), this skill requires LUK at 90 and DEX at 70. On level 1 this skill has 15 seconds, in level 2 has 40seconds. This skill should have a level 70 requirement.
Impossible on TMWA.*
samogo84 wrote: 04 Apr 2016, 16:23 The gear, well someone already post it.
I don't see this happening; At least, not without an stat nerf or with a Banshee Check. And even if stats get nerfed or if it gets unequippable with Banshee, it is almost impossible to add or to have new quests added on TMWA (legacy server); So it would still be at GM's discretion to have this item released or not.
samogo84 wrote: 04 Apr 2016, 16:23 MOUNTS
For this I suggest mouboos (all types of boos), Hyvern. Wolvern should be a special mount.
Impossible on TMWA.*
samogo84 wrote: 04 Apr 2016, 16:23 AOE should be available for all class/ builds
Impossible on TMWA.*

*: ie. No one currently willing to hack it. They already have native support on the new engine, anyway.
Also, the first mount will probably be Tortuga, with mighty 4144's blessings. In fact, they're even available on a few forks.
As for invisiblity, it doesn't works all too well on the new engine, and you can be sure devs will try to fix it there first, instead of hacking TMWA for it. TMW-BR once had this skill, so it _can_ be hacked, but even that was a ugly mess and resulted in never being released.

Note: Don't take everything I've said as "GOD FORBIDS IT". This is an Open Source game. In other words, these features are unlikely to exist even if someone wants to add them; But if someone wants to waste a bit over a month of their lives with it, who am I to stop them.
But we aren't bikeshedding TMWA; Doing so would only speed up its death >.>

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.