More Creatures

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Metod
Peon
Peon

More Creatures

Post by Metod »

the necessary game of more monsters I am lvl 71 and I do not obtain to go up more lvl very delay
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

then go and pixel some.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Stegosh
Peon
Peon

Post by Stegosh »

HELP! someone stole the friendly answer! ;)
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

Method,

The Mana World is a game that is being put together by volunteers who have real life things to do. I believe what Crush is trying to say is, any one can contribute to The Mana World to what ever extent they are capable, so if you are interested in seeing some new monsters make it into the game, you should try to create some using the pixeling standards that are being used in The Mana World. Not to mention it feels good to know you are contributing to the development of a project.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

the problem its the game so monters that dont give a good xp to up fine, i thinked the .21 update dont nedd to be more week monters, have the bats! the strategy is

Maggot-Scorpion-Globin-Bat-Dungeon-Snake-THE FUTURE RESERVED THIS
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^