More Creatures 2

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Metod
Peon
Peon

More Creatures 2

Post by Metod »

I find that the great problem of the game is the lack of monsters to hunt the majority of people who I know had stopped to play therefore to notice the great majority of the players on-line are beginning players is rare to find 60 players who remain playing after level therefore the game are half obnoxious do not have many things if to make after this level, is very difficult to go up of level after the 60 therefore I I ask for here so that the desenvolvedores I increase the varieties of monsters in next update therefore and all the players high level would thank to the vocês in mine thought the essential for a good game of RPG on-line are great the varieties of creatures not leaving of side quests... I do not know to make new creatures :?

Hail Brazil :D
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Ofcourse we have more creatures planned. Be patient or get to work.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io