ABOUT SELL ITENS IN THE NPC!!!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

ABOUT SELL ITENS IN THE NPC!!!

Post by D2ARCHER »

OMG GM'S, I NEDD 1 YEAR TO SELL ALL THE ITENS I GET IN THE CAVE!!! I HAVE GET 35 MINER GLOVES, AND I ONLY SELL 1 FOR 1...THIS IS SO SLOW, THE SAME IS WITH ALL EQUIPMENTS, I NEDD TO SELL FAST GM'S!!!
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

For god's sake D2archer... stop writing with your caps locked and you have a bar that you can move to sell items quickly (works with most items. Why it doesn't with some item's are a good question).
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Hey D2ARCHER. You've been around a long time and I wasnt expecting a post like this from you. Are you intoxicated or something?
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

Tarm wrote:Hey D2ARCHER. You've been around a long time and I wasnt expecting a post like this from you. Are you intoxicated or something?
no i am not XD
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

while the bar does come in handy, it is on available for all items. items such as daggers and cotton shirts (the only 2 i konw for sure) you have to sell 1 by 1 because they are not bundled.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

D2ARCHER wrote:
Tarm wrote:Hey D2ARCHER. You've been around a long time and I wasnt expecting a post like this from you. Are you intoxicated or something?
no i am not XD

Then why did you post like a fourteen old?

Edit:
BadMrBox wrote:For god's sake D2archer... stop writing with your caps locked and you have a bar that you can move to sell items quickly (works with most items. Why it doesn't with some item's are a good question).

Items you can equip dont stack. It's obvious and logical really.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I think eAthena doesn't allow equipable items to be stacked.
Ofcourse then it would be better to have non-equipped items of the same type to be stacked and seperate equiped items from that stack or don't show equipped items in the inventory.
But I don't think we're going to put a lot of work in it before the new server.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io