Since a while ago, I don't like our in-game rules very much. Overall they work, somehow, but parts of them seem either too unclear, too specific, wrong or pointless to me. For that reason, I have decided to rewrite the rules and propose the changes to be made.
So here goes my proposal, which aims to make better rules for all Manaworldians. I would like to hear everyone's opinion and feedback on this. So please say if you agree, disagree, find them good or lacking, or have ideas for further improvements. If there are errors, let's find them and correct them. Let's set the order for the future Mana World together!
Current TMW Rules
Players breaking the following rules may be banned (up to and including a permanent ban) or have their characters reset at the GM's discretion:
- Do not abuse other players (insults, swearing, and the like directed to a particular person or persons)
- No bots (including ANY AFK activity or automated following)
- No spamming / flooding (including trade spam)
- No begging
- Speak English on public chat
- Treat others the same way you would like to be treated
- No Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
- No Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU), political beliefs, gender, etc.
- No Nudity/Sexually explicit content
- No Content that is considered illegal by law
- No Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
New Proposed TMW Rules
- Breaking these rules may eventually result in a permanent ban for the player!
- No insults, swearing, hate language or harrassment.
- No automated AFK activity. (Chat relays are allowed.)
- No spamming, flooding, repeated begging or obtrusive advertisements.
- Speak a language that players around you can understand.
- Do not share links to malicious, fraudalent or jumpscare websites.
- No NSFW content in public. (This includes mature roleplay.)
- No Content that is considered illegal by law.
Links violating Rules 5 or 6 are tolerable when marked appropriately.
List of Changes Made to Each Rule