Illia Sisters quest needs a fix

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

MichaelMiller
Peon
Peon

Illia Sisters quest needs a fix

Post by MichaelMiller »

This quest is impossible to finish now because you need 4 level 90 or more team mates which is very hard to find this days, can you guys at least lower it to 2 or 1 ? (i think i should try to do it myself with the help of the otehr devs)
thanks
MichaelMiller
Peon
Peon

Re: Illia Sisters quest needs a fix

Post by MichaelMiller »

Well, that was easier than I thought.
ManaPlus_Screenshot_127.0.0.1_2017-07-08_14-15-18_1.png
ManaPlus_Screenshot_127.0.0.1_2017-07-08_14-15-18_1.png (146.2 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
I still need to make her ask you how many team mates you will need (max 4, min 2) and edit some text, and I think that'll do it.
Amarynthus
Novice
Novice

Post by Amarynthus »

Saying it needs a fix implies it's broken, not just that you don't like needing other players.

I don't know how it can be hard to find players for Illia - I'll join you anytime as a runner or warrior.
MichaelMiller
Peon
Peon

Post by MichaelMiller »

Thanks i'll have it in mind, but the weird thing is that i have never seen you in game, and i know many players that got to level 90 too and are stuck without those awesome items.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

MichaelMiller wrote:This quest is impossible to finish now because you need 4 level 90 or more team mates which is very hard to find this days
MichaelMiller wrote:i know many players that got to level 90
Get four of those lvl 90 players together and you should be able to complete the quest.

TMW Team member