Legacy Setzer quest - weird colour options.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Legacy Setzer quest - weird colour options.

Post by Speiros »

Silly me deleted the screenshot, but I was doing the Legacy Setzer quest, and discovered to my amusement (and to the cost of a pearl...MY PRECIOUS PEARL!!!...oh, woe is me!!!) that I was given the brew starting with the colour "Dark white". Has anyone else ever experienced this, and er...technically speaking, can someone define "dark white" for me? I have a feeling that it doesn't exist. What is the code for html5 for "Dark white"? Is it #fffffe? :?:
_

Let me help you understand pirate talk.
Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Re: Legacy Setzer quest - weird colour options.

Post by EJlol »

Not sure about the quest, but 'Dark white' does exist. It's a Belgium beer produced by Brasserie Fantôme.
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Post by Speiros »

:lol: LOL! Thanks EJLol! If only we could bottle it ingame eh! Everybody would be at Caul's pot brewing a batch.
_

Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

I have helped oil hundreds of times, and i have seen white twice.

Its not a good sign!

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros »

True prsm. I didn't complete it, but it was a weird experience, for sure.
_