creature drop

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

At the moment i won't animate it. There are too many other things that have a much higher priority. Sorry, but when i interrupt my work at the woodland village indoor tileset again and again to follow a sudden creative impulse i won't ever finish it.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Crush wrote:At the moment i won't animate it. There are too many other things that have a much higher priority. Sorry, but when i interrupt my work at the woodland village indoor tileset again and again to follow a sudden creative impulse i won't ever finish it.
i'm not asking u to do it, i was just wondering :)
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

yosuhara wrote:i'm not asking u to do it, i was just wondering :)
Well, cloth is hard to animate, but not impossible.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

good, so my idea its not any useful (btw that "draw" was not serius, just something i made with paint to show you what i think, Crush's one it's much better, good job)

just something else: when you are wearing the cloak its like an accessory, it could increase you defense (example: +5defense), but decrease your atack( example: -2demage), i think it sould not decrase too much the atack, but increase more defense.
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

LEG0LAS wrote:good, so my idea its not any useful (btw that "draw" was not serius, just something i made with paint to show you what i think, Crush's one it's much better, good job)
It wasn't useless. It did made us think about cloaks. It's never wrong to through out an idea into the group.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

now only nedd caps ^.^
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^