This includes but is not limited to:
- minimum level to do a quest
- amount of items/gp required to do a quest
- rewards for finishing a quest
- amount of gp required to purchase an item from a shop
- monster stats (hp, strength, defense, ...)
- monster drop items and drop rates
- item value, weight, stats
I will do my best to honor any reasonable request that meet those requirements:
- the poll should be a simple yes/no question about a single topic. If you want to change many things please make more polls
- the poll needs to have at least 15 votes
- 69% or more of said votes (rounded upwards) must approve the motion. For the minimal threshold of 15 votes this means at least 11 in favor
- the poll has to run for at least 30 days, to give everyone a chance to vote
- The minimal threshold of 15 votes may be increased or decreased at any time, depending on the amount of active players in-game.
- If the requested change is not possible because of technical limitations in the game engine or client, the poll will be closed.
- If the requested change would take an absurdly long amount of time to accomplish (ie: having to entirely rewrite a quest) the poll will be closed.
- Any motion that passes the popular vote may still be vetoed by an administrator.
- It is possible to revert a previously adopted motion by opening a new poll.
- Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
I hope this brings more power in the hands of the community.
P.S.- for request that do not affect game balance, a simple majority is enough
For reference, here is some ideas that I have heard over the past few months that could be made possible with a poll:
- removing the towel system and bringing back the respawn-at-menhir system
- making Kaizei (the snow continent) a high-level zone, with harder mobs and better rewards, to make it more attractive for players with level 80+
- bringing back the old (2014) version of Tonori (the desert continent), or bringing back an even older version, with or without the land bridge
- increasing the level cap beyong 99, or, from 99, allowing to start over from level 1 with a permanent stat buff