Remove "who's online"

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

HaloNott

Remove "who's online"

Post by HaloNott »

Well usually the who's online is filled with too few people.

I think it's best for people who want to know who's online that they use their friend list. Or else gather at a popular looking spot.

It's just discouraging to see so few peeps. Makes you think you should be doing work or such. Especially for newbies, I'd say.
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Remove "who's online"

Post by Livio »

That post is really pointless.
HaloNott wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 16:07 It's just discouraging to see so few peeps. Makes you think you should be doing work or such. Especially for newbies, I'd say.
So people have to join games where other people plays?
HaloNott wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 16:07 I think it's best for people who want to know who's online that they use their friend list. Or else gather at a popular looking spot.
But if friends are offline how it's supposed to be populated the in-game friend list and how can you join few people at particular spots?
HaloNott wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 16:07 Well usually the who's online is filled with too few people.
Do we need to disable server features like this one to make sheep comfortable when almost nobody is online?