Beer

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

What do you think about beer change temporary players stats?

I think It's a good idea.
87%
I think It's a bad idea.
13%

Total votes: 38
InspectorShameless
Novice
Novice

Re: Beer

Post by InspectorShameless »

[EDIT]
Last edited by InspectorShameless on 29 Oct 2009, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Re:

Post by Tahli »

Crush wrote:we could do this... but not on eAthena.
Isn't the reason this new server's coming because you don't want to be dependent on eAthena and want more freedom in creating the game? So you might be able to do this in the new server.
:DTahli, Admin on three servers that are not my own. :D
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Re:

Post by Tahli »

Modanung wrote:[quote=
I'd prefure sickness/puking. I think most people would. We could use this for other things if we will have deseases and poisoning. Imagine you'd have to puke now and then in a while during combat and get unbalanced once in a while when trying to attack.
Also when we switch from tile-based to pixel-based movement we could make the walking direction sway around the intended direction na bit. In combination with decreasing walking speed I think this would look really cool. :)
I think that's an awesome idea. And very creative too. :D
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Re:

Post by Tahli »

Tarm wrote:One of the things I actually like with world of warcraft is the drunken feature. Blurry vision, stumbling and drunken speak. it would be very fun if we have that too. :)
Yes, drunken speak. Maybe when you say something, the game mangles it so it is a bit um, not as intelligently worded as before.
Tahli
Novice
Novice

Post by Tahli »

redwolf wrote:i think the stat mod due to intoxication is good, but with the condition that we implement something in game to help sober you up. coffee, maybe?
Ah, good idea. Maybe resting at the inn or Dimond's Cove could help sober you up too.
drewtoma
Peon
Peon

Post by drewtoma »

When you have had allot of beer you should then be given a temporary superman cape and miss everything. :mrgreen: