Not everything is a democracy and that's okay

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Not everything is a democracy and that's okay

Post by WildX »

This entire discussion has become about derailing Hercules development to give tmwAthena hopeless fixes that still leave players unsatisfied. My point is made. This is what killed CR2 the first time around. This is what the development roadmap is for.

TMW Team member

TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by TeZeR.D »

WildX wrote: 22 Oct 2019, 11:45 This entire discussion has become about derailing Hercules development to give tmwAthena hopeless fixes that still leave players unsatisfied. My point is made. This is what killed CR2 the first time around. This is what the development roadmap is for.
I mean, you were the one that made a blanket statement in the thread claiming that the community only voted in favour of buffs and reiterated balance issues that is already being discussed in another topic.

tmwAthena is still the game being played and has been for years now, I know the amount of work needed to be done on the merger but you have to be reasonable. It's a developer that's proposing the majority of the polls (which I like by the way); if you don't want the community to respond to them, don't post them.

If you don't want something to be discussed within the topic, don't bring it up in the topic.
And what is the purpose of this topic anyway? For the community to agree they don't know enough about balance with no response? If so sticky it and lock it.
Last edited by TeZeR.D on 22 Oct 2019, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
HaloNott

Post by HaloNott »

Kekekeke :mrgreen:

I thought legacy and Hercules were different anyway. I thought we were discussing changes for legacy.

If it's Hercules then I'm not sure who's asking for changes in that lol. :alt-7:
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

And so another list of Legacy fixes once again floods the development agenda. I rest my case.

TMW Team member

HaloNott

Post by HaloNott »

Legacy! Legacy!

Ahem :alt-7:

Well you could sort it by making sure polls specify what server it effects. Otherwise it seemed like updates to legacy were okay and devs were asking for feedback on that too.

Like layman specify by the way. Maybe say all the names for legacy and call it the second one after the original. Explain that Hercules is the spinoff made because legacy is...is...old. :alt-4:

Maybe sticky the definitions with pics.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

HaloNott wrote: 24 Oct 2019, 19:11 Well you could sort it by making sure polls specify what server it effects.
They do. It says [LEGACY] in big capital letters in the title. I usually edit this into titles because most people ignore tags.

TMW Team member

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

WildX wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 10:27 They do. It says [LEGACY] in big capital letters in the title. I usually edit this into titles because most people ignore tags.
(Sorry)

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

HaloNott

Post by HaloNott »

jesusalva wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 10:30
WildX wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 10:27 They do. It says [LEGACY] in big capital letters in the title. I usually edit this into titles because most people ignore tags.
(Sorry)
What for?

Lol maybe you should keep calling it legacy enemies and such. :alt-8: