[LEGACY] Suggestion for the Alchemy Lab: Make Items in Bulk

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

GNU+Linux
Peon
Peon

[LEGACY] Suggestion for the Alchemy Lab: Make Items in Bulk

Post by GNU+Linux »

What we can do now: Players can make useful items in the alchemy lab such as concentration potions. Making a concentration potion in the alchemy lab only takes 1 pink petal and 1 water bottle. Compared to making concentration points with the NPC Rauk, the alchemy lab is much less expensive. One can make many concentration potions in bulk from the NPC Rauk. Rauk makes 1 concentration potion for every 2 pink petals. Pink petals cost more than refilling water bottles costs, so when it comes to making concentration potions, making concentration potions in the alchemy lab is less expensive than making them with the NPC Rauk.

The Problem is in the alchemy lab one can only make one item at a time. Ruak, on the other hand allows one to make items in bulk, so that once you tell Ruak what you want to make, the NPC will require one to specify how much to make. One can tell Ruak how many items they want and if they don’t have the ingredients to make it then it won’t work. The Alchemy lab does not have the feature to specify how much of a type of item one wants to make. If you want to make concentration potions in the alchemy lab, you will have to make each concentration potion one at a time. Needless to say, adding each and every item manually, one at a time can get quite tedious and boring when you want to make like 100 concentration potions.

Feature Request: Can we please give the alchemy lab a feature that could allow players to make items in bulk? That way, a player would only have to add the item they want to the alchemy lab once, and then specify how many times they wish to create it in order to create a lot of items at once.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Suggestion for the Alchemy Lab: Make Items in Bulk

Post by jesusalva »

Pushed in commit 58b8f7a9

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

GNU+Linux
Peon
Peon

Re: Suggestion for the Alchemy Lab: Make Items in Bulk

Post by GNU+Linux »

Awesome! Thank you :D
May the freedom software be with you!
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Re: [LEGACY] Suggestion for the Alchemy Lab: Make Items in Bulk

Post by Ecuador »

Nice change. It's working. Thank you :) .Please keep such changes updated in the news otherwise how am i supposed to know them? Please..