[Legacy] Should Aidan and Ishi's quest trade items for points too ?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Archios
Peon
Peon

[Legacy] Should Aidan and Ishi's quest trade items for points too ?

Post by Archios »

So I have been walking around tmw and found this little quest called "Aidan And Ishi's Monster Points", once you subscribe (or register) with Aidan you start collecting monsters by killing them.

Once you have large amounts of Monster Points you can exchange them for some items, and then I thought since the game has some many unobtainable items, why not add them here, and for some big quantities of MPs to buy them.

This would make some players play longer, hunt longer, and this at the end might keep the games community a little bit with more players playing longer.

This also could mean that botters would increase, but now that we have 2 GMs this could be controlled more.

So what do you think ?
Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Re: [Legacy] Should Aidan and Ishi's quest trade items for points too ?

Post by Livio »

Having too much with ease will bore almost everyone except those with collecting obsession.
I just understand that this game is free software and probably i will not get everything in game.
I'm having fun with people more than game itself and despite we are not in 2005 anymore and people seems too selfish and lonely I'm sure that making a game full of everything can be boring as well as a simple game with nobody to chat with.
Stuffing items will not save the game that's based on a twenty or more years old game concept: it will probably bore 3D graphics addict players but it's fine for people with older computers like me.