x-mas quest ideas

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

jamesnmegan
Peon
Peon

x-mas quest ideas

Post by jamesnmegan »

i will start off by saying i know how much hard work goes into a special event. even more so if npc's are needed. however it would be fun to see an in depth quest . such as; santa's sleigh has crashed and we have to help gather the pieces scattered all over the map. there could be elf npc's set up in different areas with mini quests for pieces. after you have all the pieces return them to santa so he can set off on his hard work. of course there would have to be a handsome reward for such a quest.

don't have to be a special event, i would just like to see some of those amazingly frustrating quests that take you throughout the whole world like we used to see in some of the classic rpg's. :wink:
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

There already is a thread for collecting ideas for the christmas event in the graphic development forum:

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=2151
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.