New Arrow costs :(

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

namaaa
Peon
Peon

New Arrow costs :(

Post by namaaa »

Just noticed when I went to buy more arrows, you changed cost from 2gp to 5gp :(

Why would you make it harder for the newer players to buy arrows??
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Hmz. I didn't changed it. I will investigate it.

Regards.
Amethyst
Novice
Novice

Post by Amethyst »

I agree too, it is way to hard to become a ranger on the game. I think they should have the bow at 1000gp instead of the current 8000gp.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: reply

Post by Modanung »

sixpointnine wrote:I agree too, it is way to hard to become a ranger on the game. I think they should have the bow at 1000gp instead of the current 8000gp.
Well it's good that it's hard to become one because at the moment an archer is a near-to superbeing. It's as easy to be one as it is as hard to become one.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Amethyst
Novice
Novice

Post by Amethyst »

Modanung wrote:
sixpointnine wrote:I agree too, it is way to hard to become a ranger on the game. I think they should have the bow at 1000gp instead of the current 8000gp.
Well it's good that it's hard to become one because at the moment an archer is a near-to superbeing. It's as easy to be one as it is as hard to become one.
Why not make someone choose a class at level 5, then have them have raised and lowered stats? Like archers have low def and worriors have high str and medium def.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

I have decreased arrow price - it is 3 gc now. But no warranty it will not change in the future.

Regards.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

sixpointnine wrote:Why not make someone choose a class at level 5?
It would not be worth the effort to do the programming to create a new class system on eAthena and then trash it when tmwserv is finished.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.