Brilliant idea!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

mr_mini
Peon
Peon

Post by mr_mini »

i have an other idea that is can some one plz make more places to go im gettin board of the same old places thnx
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

The core developers (namely Crush, Trapdoor, etc.) are working on the new server. If you are interested in new content, do it yourself. I also would not get to attached to your character, because once the new server is in place, the old accounts will be wiped out. To fill your time until the new server is available, maybe consider making some new maps/gear. Also, if you have suggestions that do not have to do with the topic, please create a new topic instead of highjacking some one else's topic.

Back to the topic.

Localized servers have been talked about, but i'm not sure why we would need them. The traffic is not terribly heavy right now, and everything is written in English, so there would not be localizations support.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Mh i wonder what kinds of programmer bjorn,doener and bertram are then :P
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

No backsit moderation here please, you are hijacking my work which happens to be chewing out on people and removing their posts. And we don't have core developers, it is not Linux kernel. We have developers, and we have devils little helpers who are doing something from time to time. And about making alot of places, do not suggest such things unless you are graphically skilled and you can make them. It is like you would suggest your collegue to eat something to not die. And before posting anything in this forum please use the search function, to check out if someone else didn't posted idea like yours, otherwise it is just a waste of precious SQL queries.

Regards.