Couple of things...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Ryo Kimball
Peon
Peon

Couple of things...

Post by Ryo Kimball »

One is mainly for the forums --why not make a forum listing and just put blacklist names there instead of all the arrant fussing?

And the other --for which I have prepared a pretty little skit for.

I want jeans! I've been looking for them forEVER!! I mean, I've heard it takes about 1000 snakes killed to find them... and mathematically that seems right, but I don't get it! I've killed at least 1000! I mean, I've gone onto at least 1.5 K, but maybe even onto two or three thousand!! A...

You know what, I'll just say it:

Why not make a record or something for the characters? I mean, a simple txt file to accompany each profile/character couldn't be too hard --the oldest characters won't even approach a whole three kilobytes... then we could see how many of what we've killed and stuff....

Obviously not a stupendous (though possibly stupid) idea, but it will probably not be able to be implimented until the daunting server change and whatnot.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Having trivial statistics for everything the character did would be a nice gimmick in my opinion. But it would just be a gimmick and as such has not a high priority.

About the blacklist you propose: what do you mean with that? A list of players someone has a quarrel with? Jeeze, can't you players solve your disputes yourself?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I liked that too in the first Diablo. Hovering over a monster would show his status and how many you killed of 'em.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io