NEW MONSTER PETITON =D

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

New stronger monsters?

yes
83%
no
17%

Total votes: 47
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Re: NEW MONSTER PETITON =D

Post by AxlTrozz »

Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

AxlTrozz wrote:I'm working on Bitan, using Gimp...http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... 3&start=30
And I love it so far! :D
Pixel Battalion
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Post by leeor_net »

For those of you complaining about needing to train for so long, I think you should take into account that ultimately non of it is going to matter. Once the switch to the new server happens, your old accounts will be gone. Exactly what provisions the devs will make for long-time forum-active users I can't say but I think it's a pretty safe to say that for now, you're simply beta testing a game in development.

Also, saying that you're a 'noob' at pixeling and that you have no idea where to begin is annoying. Go do a google search for "Pixel Art Tutorial". I garantee you'll get hundreds, if not thousands of good results. Asking for things to be spoonfed to you ultimately distracts the developers and delays further development of TMW's core software.
- Leeor

"Oh, no thanks. I ate a boulder on the way in." - Shrek
redwolf
Peon
Peon

Post by redwolf »

leeor's right. i personally have no qualms about restarting Redwolf, seeing as this time around i'll be able to train at a decent rate. i remember a time before the woodland was even done, i remember before the snake pit, i remember before the ranger hat and the pumpkin head. heck, i remember when leather armor was the best thing around! and, you know what? it was fun back then. when i rejoined the game this year, it was in the middle of "FA Fever", and i got to level 50 in three days, only playing between school and dinner. THREE DAYS. it'll be a lot better for everyone to be brought down a notch in the new server.

besides, think of the new things that will be implemented in the new server. guilds, races, stat effects, MAGIC for crying out loud! we've been waiting on this kind of stuff since the game was CREATED! i say stop complaining. it's gonna happen anyway.
I am the RESTER
Come to take away your PAIN
I am an EQUALIZER
I am here to make it rain BLOOD
upon the justice unfulfilled
i give life
and i take it away
I AM THE ONE.