No-trade button

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

No-trade button

Post by EJlol »

Can someone create a button that when it is pressed, it automatticaly cancel the trade when someone starts a trade with you?

I got tired pressing "cancel" all the time. I just walk through town and then someone wants to trade with me. I press cancel and three seconds later the same guy wants to trade with me again...
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

I like this idea. Some people keep trying to trade with you even if you explicitly tell them you won't trade. Of course, sometimes that message doesn't work if the other guy doesn't speak your language. As an addition to the idea, perhaps the trader could be given a message that says "[Player] has declined your offer to trade."

Another idea is for a trading blacklist, where you can set a list of player characters who you will automatically decline to trade with. Of course, if you initiate a trade with someone you blacklisted, then your blacklist won't stop you from trading with him, unless the other guy has blacklisted you, in which case you would need to temporarily remove him from the blacklist.
I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English, a movement for those who believe in capital letters, correct spelling, and good sentence structure.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I added this problem to our task tracker: http://mantis.themanaworld.org/view.php?id=133
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.