Scripts and server suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

KaTSuo
Novice
Novice

Scripts and server suggestions

Post by KaTSuo »

Hi !

I've some suggestions for the developpement team...

First, for the new script engine :

¤ Bonus on items : Already in eAthena, the bonus function will be moved on tmwserv ?

¤ NPC vars : In eAthena, an NPC can't make vars for himself. He put vars for players only, if you know what I mean... It'll be useful for some quests...

¤ Enable/Disable NPC : A function who can spawn or erase a npc form a map. useful for events or, for example, open and close a door...

¤ Changing players vars : I explain... A npc can change a player var only if this player is running the script (talking to the npc). But I wondered if a npc can change vars of a player who is not talking to the npc or even offline...

¤ Rehash : My last suggestion is about server. In fact, rehashing server without reboot it (for scripts and configuration...) would be pretty useful.

Maybe I can implement those functions, but I first want to wait a stable release of TMW.
My next plan, when TMWserv will be release, is to build a new PVP "catch of castle" type... That's why I need some of these functions. Of course, when It'll be ready, I'll send it right there ;) !
I'm French, sorry for my bad english XD !
KaTSuo
Novice
Novice

Post by KaTSuo »

You heard my prayers XD ! Thanks lol

Code: Select all

Log Message:
-----------
Implemented "reload" remote command.
I'm French, sorry for my bad english XD !