Evening the playing field

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Evening the playing field

Post by kr0n05 »

At the moment I know the game is in pre-alpha state, but I think i would be a good idea to even the game out when the new server is ready. By that I mean I think rangers and warriors should have somewhat of an even chance at leveling.

At the moment I bought a bow and used it. I noticed in the bat cave it was twice as easy to level up, same goes for violets/pinkies w/e they are called. So here are my ideas:

Give the pinkie a ranged attack:
-You know, like it swings it's head and the ball on it's antennae comes off, and hits the player.

Give Bats ranged attack:
-Bats can fly, it's would be pretty easy to do something like it throws teeth at you or does echolocation type attacks.

Make warrior skills all level up at once:
-I mean like making the skills dexterity, strength, and vitality all go up at once by using double the skill points required to raise strength, this would even out the game significantly allowing warriors to be near the same power as a ranger.

-or-

Make Rangers have more skills to level up:
-If rangers had more skills to level up such as leveling 4+ skills as the warrior does.

Ice Monster Development Status: FROZEN
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The gameplay and character system will be completely different on the new server. So all balance considerations based on the old server are useless.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.