Hiya!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Xypher
Peon
Peon

Hiya!

Post by Xypher »

Ran into your project a few weeks ago and finally decided to check it out, top notch!

However a few things the game seems to be lacking...

Freedom of movement, if i recall correctly, and i was just playing Secret of Evermore today... (which is by square, same style game)
SoM had essentially 8 direction movement (4 direction facing) without the restriction of tiles! Personally I feel it would be a big mistake to take that away from your game. :)

just a newcomer's two cents, lira, yuan...whatever

[EDIT]
I said a few didn't I? well...uh...the rest are pretty obvious at this stage ;)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Well a lot of people asked for the 8 directions movement so we will add it, it's not so hard, but it's not a priority at the moment so maybe it will take a while (a month?). About the restriction of tiles the most of us agreed that pixel movements are better than tile movements so this feature will be introduced for sure, but we can't add it with our current server, when we will have our own one it will be there.

Post by Guest »

Very good, very good ;)
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

I'm looking forward to that. I've also posted another topic that deals with this issue.
http://themanaworld.sourceforge.net/php ... .php?t=332
This might be able to get around the restirictions on your current server, so please give it a look.