some small feedback

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

some small feedback

Post by 5t3v3 »

None of these things are actually major, just some thoughts...
* It doesn't make sense that high level monsters drop useless knives. Even newbies don't really need them. Or was it the idea that they have some different use later on? You could have a throwing skill. People generally don't care to pick 'm up, so people won't mind throwing them away onto a monster either, I guess with all the daggers I'm usually picking up I wouldn't even mind throwing one of these every now and then :)
* The Pvp arena needs something interesting that would make people spend time there. My idea would be to fill it with spiders, snakes and black scorpions. That would not only lure more people in there who try to level up, it would definitely spice up the fights to.
* Some areas could use higher densities of spawns. Especially the snake cave and the snake dessert.
*Then a suggestion that will probably be more usefully later on as the world grows bigger; but how about being able to change the location of respawn after death to another city? Or was that already planned?