pvp a new way

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

bankai
Novice
Novice

pvp a new way

Post by bankai »

ok heres an idea i got from another mmo called silkroad u can kill anywhere but 2 ensure safty make special headbands for peeps who wanna pvp once 2 peeps pvp with a head band its great now if a person attacks a non headbanded person and kills them then the killer will lose a level and exp and 3 weaps from inv plz coment who thinks this is a gud idea :?:
WOOHOOOOOOOO
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

Silkroad has many issues on the conceptual front (I played it myself for two years). The headband idea allows for PvP for fun without consequence, which is a simple concept and can be implemented in a number of ways. World PvP is the hard thing to implement and keep fair. Silkroad does not address this issue nearly as well as World of Warcraft does (in my opinion). There has already been discussions on this topic though, so use the search function to see what has already been suggested and check the wiki.
bankai
Novice
Novice

Post by bankai »

hmm i guess ur right wahl
WOOHOOOOOOOO
dread
Peon
Peon

How about:

Post by dread »

I like the idea of having a full world pvp environment, but it is obnoxious to get killed all the time as a newbie.

One game that really addresses this flaw very well is Eve. They went the way that the government would. You can kill anyone you are able to whenever you want, but if you do so in the government areas, you get messed up by extremely tough guards. I really like this aspect, because it lets the player chose their own path. If you want to be a theif, then more power to you, just don't get caught.

This keeps the game from feeling like you re in too much of a sandbox, as well as opening a whole different style of gameplay