what i have notest

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

bruton
Peon
Peon

what i have notest

Post by bruton »

1#
if some one can read this when i go on to the TMW i find that most ''users'' meaning new ppl ask were can i get some cloths a dont want to walk around in thes pants ..........
so this will be like in verson 11 write

2#
and the next one is why carnt i be a girl i no you guys are workin hard
should be in verson 11
im just tellin how it is and keep up the good work i am injoyin this project
bruton
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

thanks bruton.

1. We hope to have equipment finished soon, but he have to get our new character sprite finished before we can start designing any outfits for him.

2. Girls will come after the boy sprite is finished. Hopefully soon.

Thanks again for your input. We'll keep working hard to make the Mana World better.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

I suppose I'm the one to be ranting at for these questions. I'm working on the character sprite now, and I hope to have the majority of the four walking animations (boy and girl) done by Monday. We'll see if that turns out as hoped, I suppose.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

I can assure that the coding for equipment is working at 99% so we only miss graphic but as already said first of all completing the male characterset is the priority.
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

Thanks again for your input. We'll keep working hard to make the Mana World better.
yeah we will make TMW the best MMORPG ever :D
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)