Dodgeball!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Sertraline
Novice
Novice

Dodgeball!

Post by Sertraline »

Here's my idea for a little minigame. For those of you haven't had the joy of playing dodgeball, basically it can be a one-on-one game or a team sport. The object of the game is to not get hit by the ball. Once you get hit, you're out. Last man standing is the winner.

What you would need:
*A dodgeball court. It would like somewhat like a tennis court with just a line down the middle that the individual players cannot cross.

*A dodgeball. My best idea of how to do this is to make it into a monster. Give this monster infinite HP and make it constantly do 32500 damage within a very very short range (so that if it hits you, you die). You hit the ball to make it travel to the other side--so attack it. The damage your first attack does determines the speed of the ball.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Re: Dodgeball!

Post by EJlol »

I think this something more for tmwServ
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Post by leeor_net »

Besides probably not being possible with the current junk that's running as a 'server', I think this is probably something that could be added to tmwserv. In fact, I think it's a fantastic idea! I'm not an official TMW developer but I'd be willing to help work on some of the code for something like this if it's decided that it will be officially sanctioned! :)
- Leeor

"Oh, no thanks. I ate a boulder on the way in." - Shrek
redwolf
Peon
Peon

Post by redwolf »

while we're on the topic of minigames, i think the devs need to permanently implement the Tic Tac Toe board in th tulimshar marketplace.
I am the RESTER
Come to take away your PAIN
I am an EQUALIZER
I am here to make it rain BLOOD
upon the justice unfulfilled
i give life
and i take it away
I AM THE ONE.