Mapping forum request

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

zipon
Novice
Novice

Mapping forum request

Post by zipon »

I can see most of the other developing groups got a forum to disgust topics.
The mappers shares the Content development forum.

I cant see why the mappers can get a forum, i only see pluses here are some.

1. we can have some guides on how to use tiled and stuff like that (im one of the people that have to do that) ill think it will help to get a little more mappers startet.

2. its going to be a lot easier to disgust what tiles we need and then post them on the graphic forum (go`s down to you Rotonen :wink:)

3. the most importen part is the map communication from one mappper to another, so we dont just start to make random maps and buy that effect how the world are going to look(it have been better the last month :))

4. i also think we need someone to point out tasks and then the mappers can take one of them, the way we done it the last one.
Link
Superkoop
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Mapping forum request

Post by Superkoop »

What exactly would go in the content forum anyways? The only thing I can think of is maps, since all the other content has a forum. And since it seems general development is usually reserved for programming discussion.

Maybe it would be best to just rename the content forum, to mapping forum. And the general dev section could be for all programming/scripting.

Anyways, I agree with Zipon. :)
In game I am Xaru
On forums I am Superkoop
IRL I am John
-View World map-
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Re: Mapping forum request

Post by EJlol »

As I see it the content forum can also be used as to discuss backstory, effects of certain items, quests, NPCs, spells effects, particle effects etc.