ore and snake skin drop

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Monkeygrl8183
Peon
Peon

ore and snake skin drop

Post by Monkeygrl8183 »

you should make the ore drop and snake skin drop a little better I spent over a half hour in the top of the mines and didn't get a single piece of ore. it would be greatly appreciated. :P
radiant
Novice
Novice

Re: ore and snake skin drop

Post by radiant »

Considering that ore drops in the bottom layer of the mines...

Snake skins ought to be upped a small amount though, maybe to 2% or 2.5%. If you can skewer or slash a mountain snake to death, how hard can it really be to get a good skin specimen off it?
Monkeygrl8183
Peon
Peon

Post by Monkeygrl8183 »

I have always gotten ore in the top of the mines
radiant
Novice
Novice

Post by radiant »

The only enemy that can produce generative ore drops is the yellow slime, which is only found in the lower level of the mines, the Hurnscald underground, and as oddball singletons north or Hurnscald and in the basement of the building there. It's theoretically possible for any other type of slime, as well as spiders, to drop ore by virtue of "eating" one that was already dropped (in the case of red slimes or spiders, this also requires that the player has since abandoned the drop and gone far enough away as to not distract that monster), but the greatest concentration of yellows, and thus the greatest chance of actually finding ore, comes with the lower level mine.
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

there are two mines :)
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
Monkeygrl8183
Peon
Peon

Post by Monkeygrl8183 »

sorry radiant i miss understood the whole lower mines and upper mines because when you talk to neam he ask you if you want to go up so i have always called it up. it was all a miss understanding
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

According to "Naem" its an "underground palace" where the yellow slimes are. So the mine actually doesn't have any yellow slimes...just the underground palace. There is no description of Hurnscald's "underground".

I describe them both as mines and I think that is how they are commonly referred to. Also...Naem doesn't say up until you are down. He says "go in".
Current character is "Abolish".