Suggested Feature: Enchanting Potions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Tellerium
Peon
Peon

Suggested Feature: Enchanting Potions

Post by Tellerium »

We have some potions available in the game already, I was wondering how far away we are from being able to "enchant" items in our inventory?

I was thinking that the standard battle attire could be made a whole lot more colorful if we had the ability to enchant our robes and other clothing items to offer more damage protection, this could be extended once we have magic attacks, add fire, wind water damage etc.

Will possibly have to restrict the power of the spells, or restrict the time they are active.

Potions could 'wear off' once the items are un-equiped or the player dies, requiring them to be 're-enchanted' this help with the economy,

Defence Potions Example: (Applied to clothing/trinkets etc)
LVL 1-20 - +75 DEF
LVL 21-40 - +100 DEF
LVL 41-60 - +150 DEF

Attack Potion Example: (Applied to weapons)
LVL 1-20 - +75 ATK
LVL 21-40 - +100 ATK
LVL 41-60 - +150 ATK

Attack potions can only be applied to weapons and are only considered when weapons equipped, similar with defence, but can have multiple items 'enchanted' ie, enchanted boots, shirt, jeans, gloves, earings?, bracelets? necklaces? etc....
only one type of potion can be applied to a piece of clothing/trinket at a time, ie can't have fire and water protection potions active on the same piece of clothing/trinket.

I'm sorry if this seems like a bit of a rant, but i wanted to get it on paper (so to speak) before i forgot, I might refine the descriptions later.

Cheers

Zach
aka. JihadJack
Zach from Mildura, Victoria, Australia
Char's are JihadJack, CapitanAwesome, MadamAwesome, Astra
Visit my personal rant page @ http://www.one24chaffey.com
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Suggested Feature: Enchanting Potions

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Unfortunately, this would probably be very difficult on our current server to do. Stuff like this is already planed for the new server (TMWServ).
Tellerium
Peon
Peon

Re: Suggested Feature: Enchanting Potions

Post by Tellerium »

thats kool, i figured it would be easier to implement into the new server.

Just thought i'd have my 2c anyway =P
Zach from Mildura, Victoria, Australia
Char's are JihadJack, CapitanAwesome, MadamAwesome, Astra
Visit my personal rant page @ http://www.one24chaffey.com