Jack0s and Hallowen drops

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Jack0s and Hallowen drops

Post by Jaxad0127 »

tarax wrote:I hate all of the new people who want all of the items to be available to everyone. On all of the other games that i have played, there have been items that can only be obtained by either being around when the event happened, or by collecting and trading and getting the items. All of the rare items keep getting introduced, so there is no point in collecting anything anymore or doing anything except hacking and slashing. IRL, I work and save money so I can stamps and other rare items. I started doing that and then the GMs reintroduce items to the game to satisfy the whiners and around 20M worth of items become worthless. SO, do not expect them to care about collector, their whole goal is to make everything worthless and available to everyone. A player can start today and have more wealth than any of the old players (except the ones with hidden dirty money) in less than a month, so why even try any more.
GMs have almost nothing to do with this. Not reintroducing items in limited quantities creates the situation where they become increasing expensive, to the point that new players will never be able to afford them. We can adjust the drop rates for the Jack O again so that they drop so rarely, the rate of new character creation will keep their value increasing, yet the do get dropped on the odd occasion.
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Re: Jack0s and Hallowen drops

Post by kinwa »

tarax wrote:I hate all of the new people who want all of the items to be available to everyone.
i don't think your hate will better anything. perhaps you're overrating the game, or yourself, or both..
All of the rare items keep getting introduced, so there is no point in collecting anything anymore or doing anything except hacking and slashing.
thats an argument, but still some would like to collect items because of their abilities, outfit or whatsoever, and not just because they're rare. but anyway you're right, could be funny for some, searching for some really rare things..
IRL, I work and save money so I can stamps and other rare items.
(...) A player can start today and have more wealth than any of the old players (except the ones with hidden dirty money) in less than a month
that's sure a strange argument.. i think more wealth for more people, especially in real life, would be great.. :wink:
SO, do not expect them to care about collector, their whole goal is to make everything worthless and available to everyone.
what is the money or your rares worth anyway, especially ingame? seems being something like prestige or whatsoever.. ? just wondering..