Tonori Desert Region

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Tonori Desert Region

Post by Kyokai »

In case some of you weren't aware, the Tonori Desert Region is where the city Tulimshar (formerly Amzeroth). This is a map of how the region is laid out. The rest of the world is loosely based on this image (the second one down, the general world map. It's a little big to post here)
http://themanaworld.org/wiki/index.php?Map

Each of these blocks represents up a different map area in the world. I plan to eventually represent the entire world this way.

Anyway, this post was just to raise awareness about some the world changes. If you have any questions of want to help out, let me know.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Just keep on defining the world so I can keep on producing conceptual art on it.. :)