Arena.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Ashlee
Peon
Peon

Arena.

Post by Ashlee »

I think it would be exciting if TMW had an arena, where people could go to play, but i dont mean like attacking each other and losing hp, but i mean it would be like a game of tag u wait in like when u get in the arena u have to hit the person once to get them out, and perhaps to make it a bit more fun the winner gets exp added? ;o orr, u could leave it without exp. =)
&& I like Cookiess.<3

â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘
â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘

â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘â–“â–‘â–‘â–‘
â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–“â–“â–‘â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“â–“â–‘â–“â–“â–“â–“
the janitor
Peon
Peon

Re: Arena.

Post by the janitor »

xp in pvp is a bad idea it makes it too easy to cheat
with a friend or you just open 2 acounts
you go there alone and you lv up without doing anything
it would be fun but its begging for cheater to abuse
ecoute le fou dans son silence la tempete hurle

I AM THE JANITOR
Fern
Novice
Novice

Post by Fern »

Instead of getting XP what about this...
What about asking each character to pay 1000$ (i.e.) for entering the arena. If you defeat a player, you win the 1000$ that this character paid, and he exits the arena without his money. After the fight, if you have not been defeated, you get your 1000$ back for a total of 2000$ if you defeated 1 player (or maybe the NPC arena character could have 500$ of the money you paid, so that it gets some money :P and dont make enter->exit to be free).

Perhaps, instead of getting 1000$, you get a troophy that says "I won a fight against player-name in the arena" ..and you can sell it for 1000$ or keep it as a nifty memory :P

Maybe there could be also bets for items (each player gives an item when entering the arena, the winner gets the two items back).

There could also be introduced other kinds of trials in the arena just for fun... like fighting waves of monsters, each wave with different types of monsters more powerful than previous waves (maybe also depending of your level), and you, with a small party, have to try to survive as much waves as you can (and keeping a highscore, for the world to see). Of course, this would be for fun, and no XP would be awarded.
Ashlee
Peon
Peon

Post by Ashlee »

Okay, how about instead of any exp or rewards from it, it would be just for fun. I was thinking something like it would be in like a huge house or something and there would be doors leading to different rooms like

2 of the rooms would be 5 players per game. ;o.
1 room would be 8 player per game. - i was thinking that would be like the biggest arena.
2 rooms would be smaller then the rest, because they would be 1 player verse the other.

And just to make sure you'd know how to play it there would be lines in each room for u guys to wait to get into the arena after a round ends, and when you get into the arena it would be like you have to hit the person once and there out, and have to go wait in line again. =oo.
Last edited by Ashlee on 02 Jan 2009, 20:39, edited 2 times in total.
&& I like Cookiess.<3

5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

How about you don't make my eyes bleed any more with the bright font :p

BTW you do know there is already an arena right?
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
Ashlee
Peon
Peon

Post by Ashlee »

Oh, and the arena that your talking about is like player kill zone the one im talking about isn't killing one another but like a game of tag.

Lol, you don't like the brightness? ;(
&& I like Cookiess.<3