Bank taking items?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

yasha
Novice
Novice

Bank taking items?

Post by yasha »

I think that we should be able to put some items in bank, or to have some other place where we could store our items. Today I had full item slots and i couldn't get any more items.... I had to get rid of items which weren't so important to me, but still....

Maybe to create some box where we could store items we don't need always (while fighting or something like that) like hats if we have hat collection, or herbs, potions, iron ores etc. Maybe that box would be same on one account if we want to change between characters too. It is same where it would be..

It's just suggestion, hope you like it!
Uses Ubuntu 8.10 and The mana world 0.0.27.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Bank taking items?

Post by Crush »

eAthena should already have a full-fledged item storage system (script command openstorage). We would just need the client code and a gui for interacting with it.

Unfortunately my ToDo list is currently filled with a lot of more important stuff but maybe someone else would like to take care of this.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.