No Imagination

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Arilious
Novice
Novice

No Imagination

Post by Arilious »

The latest quest is a giant SNOOZE-fest, just like every single other "go fetch me X,Y, and Z and get a prize" quest in this game. Come up with something more imaginative, these are all extremely boring.
radiant
Novice
Novice

Re: No Imagination

Post by radiant »

It''s not totally unimaginative for the game. I mean, whether you enjoy the shameless "Okay, now take off all your clothes and walk out the door, then back in, then out and in 4 more times" or not, it is at least something new for a quest.

However, I do think it's quite silly to have no choice but to be scared off by a meowing cat who's inexplicably pissed off at all but one specific article of clothing...you know, as opposed to being pissed off at the actual invaders of its nest (even after they give you food and milk and playthings and the exact items you asked for in your apology). No, no matter how fearlessly you can stare down JackOs and skulls, you don't even get to make a will save against this cat.
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Post by kinwa »

No, no matter how fearlessly you can stare down JackOs and skulls, you don't even get to make a will save against this cat.
that is, because cats rule. :twisted:

seriously, i like the quest, but it seems too easy if everyone just spoils, instead of let you trying things out on yourself. one thing that's not that plausible to me is the items, the cat wants at the end: why does it want them? perhaps here could be added some more content.
also i couldn't really read everything the cat told me, because i had to rush through the dialogue for not getting killed by the spiders ;)
jojje101
Novice
Novice

Post by jojje101 »

what quest and where?
yo, its me the newbie helper from HMC;)
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

Arilious wrote:The latest quest is a giant SNOOZE-fest, just like every single other "go fetch me X,Y, and Z and get a prize" quest in this game. Come up with something more imaginative, these are all extremely boring.
Actually I quite enjoyed this quest, and code wise it's innovative compared to other quests. If you think you can do better, write a script instead of complaining from the sidelines, I'm pretty sure that devs will add your quest if it meets a certain standard. ^_^
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Geez, then suggest some better quests. Anyway all RPG games are more or less the same dish served on a different plate. No one likes to hear moaning for the free work.

Regards.