I have some requests!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ader
Peon
Peon

I have some requests!

Post by ader »

Can u please do this so the GAME WILL IMPROVE!!

1.When attacking a Monster,i click right click rapidly and i'm kinda weak because of always clicking that...PLEASE PUT AN AUTOATTACK SO I WILL JUST CLICK IT AND IT WILL KILL IT TILL IT DIES.

2.Put a HP and MP BAR under the Character so if i'm killing a monster i will see if i'm out of HP and MP and I will see it in one LOOK!!

3.I wish i could drag and drop items when i'm DROPPING,TRADING and SORTING ITEMS...thats kinda easy to use it.

4.I wish theres a Shorcut bar on the upper of the screen and i can put ITEMS AND SKILLS THERE so if i press F1 automatically items and skills will be use.

Thats all my REQUEST.
Thanks!!
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

1.When attacking a Monster,i click right click rapidly and i'm kinda weak because of always clicking that...PLEASE PUT AN AUTOATTACK SO I WILL JUST CLICK IT AND IT WILL KILL IT TILL IT DIES.
In my opinion, i doubt this will be done, the fact that this is a ACTION MMORPG creates the image of continuous game play(nothing lazy :o)
2.Put a HP and MP BAR under the Character so if i'm killing a monster i will see if i'm out of HP and MP and I will see it in one LOOK!!
This is something i too will hope for, altho the HP bar is just at the corner of your screen, you sometimes need to concentrate on the battle.
3.I wish i could drag and drop items when i'm DROPPING,TRADING and SORTING ITEMS...thats kinda easy to use it.
Yea... this is a pretty important thing to get done, I believe many people would like this feature.
4.I wish theres a Shorcut bar on the upper of the screen and i can put ITEMS AND SKILLS THERE so if i press F1 automatically items and skills will be use.
Soon to come i hope?!
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Actually we do plan to have a targetting feature where you only have to click a monster once and it will keep attacking until you take some other action.

Drag and drop is not an easy thing to implement but we'll probably try it somewhere down the line. Another solution could be to reduce necessary mouse interaction and try to make it convenient to use keyboard control.

We will have something like a shortcut bar eventually.

About HP bar, maybe drag around the status window so that it is closer to the battle. ;-)
ader
Peon
Peon

Post by ader »

Lastly i want...

By pressing G to get items can u change it to SpaceBar so its easy!!

Press Space to get items.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

If you want to use the spacebar, just change the code and recompile :lol: Just joking, I think in the future we will have a way to configure keyboard so you can use every key you want, but this is not a priority now.

For the other requests I think Bjorn already answered.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

I think you should improve the attack with the STRG button :)
Attacking by bow from distance is only possible with the mouse. :(
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

You're probably right, but you know mouse it's easier :wink:
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Keyboard is better!!!!1111111111oneoneoneelven?heleven
Javila
Peon
Peon

Post by Javila »

Matt wrote:I think you should improve the attack with the STRG button :)
Attacking by bow from distance is only possible with the mouse. :(
Hi Matt,

I'd made some changes in source code to add features like this... I'm able to select a targer (monster only) clicking over its with middle mouse button... Finally I can use arrows to move my char at same time which I hit the moster wit bow using TAB key...

I guess it's not difficult to me add a "click over monster -> start battle" function... I'll try this as soon I can able to make a function to keep distance of a monster (long for bows and short for others weapons)... I thinking about...

Hi Elven,

Did you read the private message I sent to you days ago???

Cya,

Javila
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Yeah, I think I replyed :roll:
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Probably it will go this way, but I'd like to keep both the options
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

Hmm.. well the idea of this being more used from the mouse takes away the fun in the game. I think if this is going to be action mmo then i dont suggest the point and click type game...them are getting boring now adays and more and more people are liking the games where u use the keyboard and control your character better.

I suggest making the attack ctrl, having a run button maybe with alt and doing something else with spacebar (switching chat screens?)
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Post by Kineticstorm »

I think the keyboard is best also. :)
I think it requires more "skill" and the mouse is for lazy people. :wink:
I love you too. :)
Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

OK, my feedback on this?

Well, only 2 things to worry about.

Mouse Users: Being lazy, shorten gameplay(im pretty sure...)

Keyboard users: Disadvantage against Mouse users, in most events and so on.

I think that we should keep Keyboard and drop the mouse...

Anyone play PSOBB(Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst)
Its basically a consol game on the PC, ONLY using keyboard, very nice interface and gameplay
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Re: re

Post by Kineticstorm »

Bear wrote:Anyone play PSOBB(Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst)
Its basically a consol game on the PC, ONLY using keyboard, very nice interface and gameplay
Yep, I played the beta when it came out last month. :) Cool game but it gets annoying after a while... same areas over and over... :?
Iamaeryk wrote: :shock: I must be one of those lazy people :( :lol:
Yes, you would be lazy if you want to play a SoM type game with a mouse...
I love you too. :)