Items to wear over armor

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Savi
Novice
Novice

Items to wear over armor

Post by Savi »

Currently most players walk around with one of 3 types of armor or if you are new a shirt and shorts. I was thinking there should be some things that could be worn over your armor like a cloak, cape or robe. With the ability to dye articles of clothing there would be a greater variety of items being worn throughout the game. It also could be worked into a guild system. The item wouldn't have much of a defense against attacks, just more of a visual element.
The items of clothing would make use of cloth and silk that is currently available in TMW.
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Re: Items to wear over armor

Post by kinwa »

there is yet the possibility to wear trousers under your robe. (but if you have skirts equipped, you can see them a bit, its strange.)

(doesnt mean that thats enough.)
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

kinwa wrote:there is yet the possibility to wear trousers under your robe. (but if you have skirts equipped, you can see them a bit, its strange.)

(doesnt mean that thats enough.)
We've been debating whether to classify robes as torso and leg armor, or to just prevent showing the leg armor beneath them.
zick
Novice
Novice

Post by zick »

Robes probably should be a shirt, or a completely different class of armor that appears above a shirt and a pair of pants.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I'm calling shirt.
This message used to be meaningful.
zick
Novice
Novice

Post by zick »

The only reason I said "another class" is that maybe I want to wear a shirt under my open robe.