New area idea

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Savi
Novice
Novice

New area idea

Post by Savi »

I had an idea of creating a TMW zoo. The object behind this is players go out and attack and kill mobs as usual. Only difference is when you go to the Zoo and talk to the zoo keeper, he will tell you that he needs a monster for his zoo because there are not enough of that monster in his zoo. Now, when you go out to attack the monster instead of the monster dying it becomes stunned and your magic backpack that hold all your current equipment would also be able to hold a monster. Don't ask how it will hold a Mouboo. You deliver the monster to the Zoo Keeper and receive a reward.
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Re: New area idea

Post by 5t3v3 »

Savi wrote:I had an idea of creating a TMW zoo. The object behind this is players go out and attack and kill mobs as usual. Only difference is when you go to the Zoo and talk to the zoo keeper, he will tell you that he needs a monster for his zoo because there are not enough of that monster in his zoo. Now, when you go out to attack the monster instead of the monster dying it becomes stunned and your magic backpack that hold all your current equipment would also be able to hold a monster. Don't ask how it will hold a Mouboo. You deliver the monster to the Zoo Keeper and receive a reward.
Euhm.... FF X monster trainer?
If we would base quests on existing games, at least give it a different spin or something :)
Also don't say "I" had an idea :)
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
Savi
Novice
Novice

Re: New area idea

Post by Savi »

If this idea was thrown out there before I didn't see it. I would never try and take somebody's idea or take credit for somebody's work. Sorry if that was the case. I was just trying to think of other things to do besides killing all the time.