zombies ,,lets talk braaaaaaaaains

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

skipy
Knight
Knight

zombies ,,lets talk braaaaaaaaains

Post by skipy »

i was thinking of zombies vs game play(why? ,what? ,and where?)

1 idea i had is haveing a new map for where the zombies will are be that will have pvp on... :roll:
zombies were like you at one time ,so..i think it would be ez to mistake them for us and and pvp adds a feeling of desperation
and un-ez-ness to game play(they are zombies)...

tell me what you think
or if you have any ideas
give me you ideas lets brain storm

-skipy
:wink:
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: zombies ,,lets talk braaaaaaaaains

Post by skipy »

here's an idea... what if players who die in pvp had the option of coming back as a zombie player??? when you die in pvp, you'd be given the option of coming back as a live player or a zombie player. if you choose zombie player, you "resurrect" right there in pvp and can kill other players as normal. the zombie player can leave the pvp area, but can't kill "live" players outside pvp, but they can do all other normal activities that a "live" player can do... other zombies and live players can kill the zombie player anywhere in the game and when the player is killed as a zombie, then they return as a living player again. :wink:
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
EverBlack
Peon
Peon

Post by EverBlack »

I like the idea
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

I second that it is a good idea. There are already zombies made or almost made, and it would mesh well with the haunted house idea proposed not too long ago. Heck, at this time any new content would be welcome :)

Tiana
Tiana - former GM of TMW
Forum avatar designed for me by my dear friend skipy