Role-Play

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Blorx2
Novice
Novice

Role-Play

Post by Blorx2 »

I finally made an account *whew*. Now, I have one complaint, no one's ever on... (don't get rid of support for the Mac version!) and I was thinking that because no one's ever on, that we could maybe have a role-play forum here on the boards...tell me if you like the idea
"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he needs to" - Gandalf
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

I think there is only a few people on these days because the previous release was a long time ago and people are waiting for the next one while playing other games.

Hmm role playing on the forums... I'm not sure about it but you can always try. :-)
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

... sounds kinda wierd but go for it i've seen many other forum sites do it... most of it turns out pretty stupid... but it makes for a good laugh
come and visit me peeps at:
http://www.myspace.com/LeoStrife
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

It needs a sort of dungeonmaster that reacts pretty fast, usually they get lazy or don't feel like doing it anymore.
But feel free to try it.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io