idea

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

idea

Post by Hommer »

i think there should be a way to open the game whre you can go and play on the map with no one on there and none the monsters attack and have the sprite images that the game uses so they can add stuff ot map and show elven to see if he likes it and if he does it could be added to game
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Well I don't know if I understood, but you can simply get the map editor, open/create the map modify it and send it to me, if I like it I will add it.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

grr already messed it up opended it with the wrong program by accident and it was checked to always open with that program now gotta redo it
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

If you're going to edit maps get the latest jar file here:

http://www.lindeijer.nl/~bjorn/tiled.zip

It will allow you to open/save directly to the .tmx.gz format that TMW uses.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

o i meant like when you download the game have a desketop icon for it and it says manaworld map editor and log on and you have all the maps that are in the game and you can add on to them so you dont have to create your own and if elven likes it he could add them i think it would get more ppl wanting to make a map if it came when you downloaded game
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Well I think downloading the editor and opening the maps you have in your tmw installation it's not a big deal.