Lower Bat Wing Droprate or Price at General Store!

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Ametz
Peon
Peon

Re: Lower Bat Wing Droprate or Price at General Store!

Post by Ametz »

I see it's quite an old post. but what happened to the price drop?
When i played like 3 years ago the prices was alittle different on bat things.

When i tried to sell now i get only a few Gold for each thing. Really?
Bat Teeth: 12GP
Bat Wing: 10 GP
How should a player make money nowadays?

I was hunting in the graveyard yesterday and went from lvl 72 (53%) to lvl 73 total earnings was lower then 2000GP
(Did not get much loot either since the sorcs took all drop since they got alot more damage done, so i could not take up any, i basically hunted as a tank gaining nothing but "spare exp")
o11c
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by o11c »

The main source of money these days is in slimes.

Also, you can do daily quests to (slowly) get rid of bat wings at a high price.
Former programmer for the TMWA server.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Ametz wrote:I see it's quite an old post. but what happened to the price drop?
When i played like 3 years ago the prices was alittle different on bat things.

When i tried to sell now i get only a few Gold for each thing. Really?
Bat Teeth: 12GP
Bat Wing: 10 GP
How should a player make money nowadays?

I was hunting in the graveyard yesterday and went from lvl 72 (53%) to lvl 73 total earnings was lower then 2000GP
(Did not get much loot either since the sorcs took all drop since they got alot more damage done, so i could not take up any, i basically hunted as a tank gaining nothing but "spare exp")
What o11c said, but here a few more details and other suggestions: Of course there are more Daily Quest, but those four are the most useful ones.
Just check this overview, but note that it doesn't include how easy/fast you can get the required items ;)
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Ametz
Peon
Peon

Post by Ametz »

It seems possible to make some cash then. But i really think that the travel prices is alittle to expensive.
Going back and forward a few times can really make a whole in the wallet.
I want to be able to travel alot, but with these prices i probably don't travel so much.

And that is something that the game itself loses on, less players feel they can't afford to travel and explore and that makes the game boring (when staying on few places) and people quit instead. Especially when its harder now to earn money in a good way.

I don't even seem to be able to walk back to the start city anymore, forced to use boat.