Skin Colour

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Porter
Peon
Peon

Skin Colour

Post by Porter »

Hey

I haven't seen anything on this topic posted yet but I think it would be really cool if you could choose your skin colour when making a character, and have like a tanning salon NPC or something to change it later on in the game kinda like changing your hair style and colour. lol it would be awesome to have a green skin colour so I could be like an alien type thing.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Re: Skin Colour

Post by Goku »

Also be able to choose if your mana guy is left handed or right.
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
DonCBen
Novice
Novice

Post by DonCBen »

or maybe even choose if they are fat or skinny :lol:
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

warrior char: Donnie B.
mage char: D. Camaro
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Man
First that

And about left/right handedness. That would mean separate character sheets, because it takes more then just mirroring. And the same for every wearable item. As you may or may not have noticed your character is left-handed when facing west. This to reduce the amount of work.
Same goes for chubbiness. The playersets and every item would have to be redrawn for every amount of chubb.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Irvine
Novice
Novice

Post by Irvine »

Lol. I think that a ethnicity change would be pretty cool Also the wieght of a character os such. But i dont understand why you would have to choose if its left or right handed. What would it do?
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Enhance the details of the game! Make it more life like! Give a full role playing experience!

What do you mean what would it do!?

But it was just a joke. :lol:
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
knulfine
Novice
Novice

Post by knulfine »

I like the idea of colored skins and with the faces (i watched that on wiki - cool)
But not with fat or thin... Because you would have to make every piece of cloth a second time but bigger, and that's really much work.

yours knulf